How can you get involved?
Prayer is one of the most important and powerful ways that someone can support Izandla. Please pray for wisdom for the management team and staff members that we will hear God’s voice in all decision-making; for protection over our finances, families and the precious people that we minister to; and for God to expand our territory by His Spirit.
2. Join a mission trip
If you are a reborn, passionate Christ follower and feel led to join one of our mission trips, please send us an e-mail and introduce yourself. We would love to build relationship with you and see if you would be suited to join our team. We unfortunately cannot accommodate everyone who applies as each outreach has a specific focus and skills requirement, but if the management team feels that a certain person is being released by God to join a mission trip we will do our best to make sure it happens!
Where God leads, He provides! If you feel stirred to contribute to Izandla, here are a few things that we need:
- Funds (to cover daily running costs, support our permanent projects and local missionaries, fund mission trips etc.)
- Arts and craft supplies and stationary (crayons, pencils, paper, paint, play dough etc.) to be used in our crèches and children’s ministries.
- Educational toys (eg. Wooden puzzles, stacking blocks) and toddler books for our crèches.
- Pre-loved and new clothes/bedding.
- Non-perishable foods and toiletries/disinfectant.
- Infant formula and cloth or disposable nappies (to be used at the crèches as well as in food hampers for families in crises).
- New or gently used camping gear (tents, stretchers, gazebos, gas cookers etc.) to be used on outreaches and for bush clinics.
- Bibles in isiZulu or English (including children’s bibles).
Please send us a personal e-mail to info (at) izandlaafrica.co.za if you would like to make a monetary contribution for a specific purpose.
Our banking details:
FNB Business Account
Branch code: 220530