The objectives of Izandla ZeAfrika are:
- To support local Christian community projects on a spiritual, practical and financial level.
- To care for orphans (including vulnerable and at risk children) by means of palliative foster care, respite care and home visits to support families in need.
- To care for widows by means of creating job and skills development opportunities within our other projects as well as by doing home visits to care for the sick and elderly who have no family to care for them.
- To provide local youth with skills development opportunities as well as Godly mentorship.
- To spread the love and gospel of Jesus Christ in neighbouring African countries by means of short-term medical and non-medical mission trips.
- To support fellow Christian workers in the mission field by means of encouraging visits, spiritual input and finances as needed.
- To support local Christian leaders and upcoming leaders by means of financial blessings and accountability partnerships.